Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm a photographer!

Okay, today i went to (drumrolls please) the Singapore Discovery Centre!!Took a lot of pics, (all by me!)dunno which one to put on this blog so just gonna take some which i think its nice.


By the way,did you see Mrs David today?! I think its around 11. 30 plus plus... we were going back to school.... (I might be making a big deal out of this,) but when i was talking with Angel ,(who is a devil in disguise), i turned around and saw Mrs David.Oh boy,i wish you had seen her.She was wearing a bright red sunglasses and (pardon my rudeness) she looked like...like... (words cannot describe the horror i felt.) I choked on a cola sweet i was eating then.Winnie,Christine and Angel was no help either. Doofus.. I will add a pic of Mrs David...(i quickly snapped a shot before i could choke ......... again.)Lol.
Argh!! I dunno how to make the picture upright...haha. Really! I guess i just leave it like that.If you wanna see,twist your head sideways.(I think this pic can be nominated for the best pic award ; taking teacher )Lol.


Other than this, i have a few more pics.(I won't use all...too many)so......
..... You noe what? I ts taking too long to load....so i will end of here , and tmrw,if have time lar, i will do it lor....
(Other than the "mistake" of not turning the pic,i think its looks great! I think Mrs David is very photogenic.)For all those dummies out there,if you dun noe the meaning,there such thing called a dictionary,if you haven't really noticed.

No comments: